Thursday, January 15, 2009

HB Winter Dress Up Comp Winner

There were so many amazing entries! Great job to all. I think that one that kind of stood out to me though was by GYBELL. I think she did a great job layering and making a completely new unique outfit.
She wins her choice of 1 item from thi list:
HB pink (ugg) boots, HB purple tank top, HB gold sequin skirt, HB gold sequin shirt, DKNY metallic satchel, DKNY bike, Voile blue Chiffon tube dress, Newest black/grey Voile Tube dress or choice of 5 interior gifts.
Congrats!
Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

"I'm entering the comp. Please view my album on January 23"
Thanx, and congrats =D

Anonymous said...

Your stardoll name:hmmcfan10


"I am entering. Please view my album on Jan 23rd."

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig