Wednesday, January 21, 2009

STYLING STUDIO COMP? WILL U DO IT?

I know I already posted about this at http://stardollscouture.blogspot.com/, but it is so awesome that i had to make sure that all my club members knew about it too!

So yay! There is a new styling studio game. You are basically creating your own dress up game. You can pick your wardrobe (for the most part) a background & save it all to stardoll for $8sd. It will be shown under the styling studio dolls and also at the bottom of your page under your best friends list. So cool!

Anyway, I'd love to make a comp, but am unsure how many would be willing to pay to make one. The prize would be a code, so if you are interested let me know here in comments or at the club! Thanks!

Here are the pics from the game I made. I tried to include any of my rares that showed, but many were not there. Visit my page to give it a try.
Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

im proudrusssian

and i am entering the competition

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

This is notwhere to enter..sorry. enter under the hb challenge comp article in comments.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig