Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DKNY Colour Make-Over

Because EVERYONE is posting about the new DKNY collection on there blogs (even Jenna posted on this blog.) i decided i should do something different, but still on the same subject.
SO, my different idea is:

DKNY Colour Make-Over.
Yes i know what your thinking "What the heck is she talking about!?".
Well watch and learn, PAL. Check this out:
You know how much work i had to do to get this to look like it does now? Yes, i had to actually get myself to ACTUALLY push a button in my photo editor called PhotoScape. Phew. That was hard work :P Anyways, do you like the DKNY this colour, or the current colour it has at this moment, RIGHT NOW!?
Share:

3 comments

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I like some of them this way, but I am absolutely in love with lime green at the moment so..I love some of the dkny pieces :)

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Neither.
It was a disappointment. :(
We've waited so long.

Anonymous said...

I like the other one better!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig