Thursday, February 26, 2009

Elle Is Here!

No, i did not change my name to Elle. But, a new collection of Elle clothes are here! :D
I decided to make a cool outfit from about 2 items from it. Wanna see?
I dunno about you, but i think it's cute :)
Anyways, back to this new Elle collection. It's nice, i guess. But the thing is, most of it is a rip off of last collection *yawn*
Still, if you have some money burning in ya' pocket and you feel like spending it, then you could get this collection for just a mere *cough* I'm being sarcastic *cough* 219$!
Me? I only got that blue flower necklace at 6$. I think it's insane to pay 6$ for a piggin' necklace, but y'all know I'm insane :)
Your opinions on this collection? Come on, i know you just can't resist leaving a comment *wink*
x
Share:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Tres Chic! [:

The Amazing (NOT) Lilla / ewonline said...

Haha, I cant bother buying the collection, even though I have... umm... $1446 ... or something... well, I prefer to wait until it goes on sale. 'Course I do buy items about 2 days before the sale is on :P

Maria Sweeney said...

Oh dang! WAY to expensive! I only have 100 sd

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig