Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey everyone! I haven't done a post, and I'm really sorry for that! I've been a bad 'employee' to emorox4eva, and I really want to apologize for that! If your doing the Competition(s) then please make sure that you are finished, because the judges are going to be looking at them. Signing up, and not doing it wouldn't be to fun. Right?! Also, if you sign up, and don't do it, it's a waste of the judges time. I'm helping judge the Valentines Dress Up/Poem Competition, and I've come across some people who didn't do it, but they signed up. All in all, Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Always,
Ska8er_2006
Share:

7 comments

rosie333. said...

Cool first post! Can't wait to see your next. Can you get a blog playlist?

Anonymous said...

I signed up... I'm 2_cutecarla

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree, if you sign up you should do the comp, i did =]

Ciara said...

I did my entry for the competition. :) Page 1 & 2.
Oh and I am sure Jenna doesn't mind too much...at least you have taken the time to apologise. :)


- Ciara.
x

Pirates_Soccer said...

i hope you saw my outfit before i changed it...

Anonymous said...

I join in on the comp. If you sign up and don't do it what's the point? i agree!

NeonTiara. said...

Too late, but happy valentine's!
:D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig