Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NotHotbuys, a history!

Well, here's the article I promised! Hope you enjoy it!

Every month begins with the controversy bought with the fresh assortment of hotbuys along with the occasional nothotbuy. I thought I'd share with you my thoughts on a few of my least favourite hotbuys. These are all my opinions!

Let's start with the garish pink docs of October. What were stardoll thinking? Not hot!The hideous striped jumpsuit of July made it number 2 of my nothotbuys selection! Would you go jogging in that? The hotbuys hipsters and what was supposed to be hello kitty also digusted me enough for them to make it here. Number 5 ,a fairly recent hotbuy of this month, the skirt. I don't like it much, I think the colours clash and I haven't seen anyone pull off a great outfit with it! Another recent hotbuy of this month, the skeleton t-shirt. I can see why it appeals to some but to me it definitely doesn't. The drab green dress of July and red pants were so plain and the fudge trench coat a little too much that together, they didn't look so bad! These are my opinions, you disagree, fine. :D
Share:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

i have to disagree with you with some but others are EWW

Anonymous said...

I think that some of them are very cute and I totally disagree with you!
But few of them I don't like too...

dracula_girl1

Anonymous said...

I'm Wounded90.
I don't like the Jumpsuit, the red jeans and the green dress...but the others aren't so bad :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

The pink boots are Dr. Martins I like them and I really like the Matthew Williamson skirt and jacket, but most of the rest I could do without.

Pirates_Soccer said...

haha. i love the jump suit!

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with the Docs. I thought those were really cute. But I do agree with the others. They are hideous.

2_cutecarla said...

I really agree with you, they are pretty hideous.
I like the hb hipsters though.
We could have a comp
with that hb skirt
to see who could
make the best
outfit with it??

Anonymous said...

Very well written article, i look forward to reading more posts from you! :)
But I do have to disagree with some of your choices (though many of your opinions are very accurate - that green dress = hideous!).
The Doc Martins are pretty awesome though (just look at Agyness Deyn) and jumpsuits were one of the biggest fashion statements of the summer. The skeleton top is so highly anticipated because its really retro and cool and the skirt is just so elegant and beautiful :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig