Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OmG! LMAO I'm SHE-RA

I know, I am about to reveal just how much of a big dork I truly am, but I just don't care. lol. This is so cool. I'm She-ra! Princess of Power.. oh come on you have to know who I'm talking about. He-man's twin sister!

How do I know this? Because this was my Mom's absolute favorite cartoon growing up and last year when the dvd came out she made me and my brother watch all the He-man and She-ra episodes. Was it a lil gay? Sure lol, but she's my mom..right. I gotta love her. Anyway after being brainwashed, I began to like the cartoon a bit and now my 7 year brother is obsessed with he-man..so you know how that goes!

Anyway she's on stardoll. I didn't have that blond hair, but I did my best. don't laugh.
Please don't let them do Wonder Woman because I think my mom was her for Halloween until she was like 11. lol and yes I've watched all those episodes too. :)
Share:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

Great! Jenna, I love the way you dressed up, it looks excatly like She-ra :D

Anonymous said...

Yes! You look totally the same!!

dracula_girl1

mcfly_is_hot said...

Awesome! It looks exactly like it! :D

roxy [: said...

Omg, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Omg I used to watch he-man also and thundercats,like way back. "I have the powerrrrr"...

Pirates_Soccer said...

omg i love your new banner..tres cute!

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

ha ! i think stardoll modeled it after she-ra! she`s so cute! you tried your best ! and yes your header is Very-cute! lol x

2_cutecarla said...

That looks cute!
I like your hair
with any color!
It look's purrfeect!
2_cutecarla

Anonymous said...

ahhh thats awesome :)
I used to love batman when I was a kid, I even have a soft toy of him lmao [:

Anonymous said...

Nice work with the outfit, hair and makeup! :) It looks exactly like her. I'm pretty sure SHE RA had a pony/unicorn. Maybe you can pull that off to??? XP. Oh and yes they do have wonder woman!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig