Friday, February 20, 2009

SPACE-SHIP OF BALLERINA PIGS!


Like. O.M.G. Lol!My BFF (hunnigall) is collecting those cute little ballerina pigs, and until now she has about 162! Right so today she decided to make a space-ship and the ballerina pigs being the aliens! Haha :D
"The world is doomed!!"
LOL! I bet you don't wanna bother going to her suite, so i'll just post a picture here:

That's just the space-ship. She's added more piggy's now xD Isn't that hot? What a silly question. Like DUH it is :P

Any opinions out there??

Share:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

haha awesome. I think it's so funny and original.. and artistic obviusly.. ^.^

Anonymous said...

And we care about it..... Why? I mean... come on... post something interesting :|

roxy [: said...

And why should i care about your comment (2nd anonymous).

Put your name for God's sake O_O

Anonymous said...

faNTASTIC! Wait until the new UFO comes out and you can add that in the background!

2_cutecarla said...

That is very creative. My suite isn't too intricate.

Anonymous said...

lol, well cool :)

Unknown said...

Cuute!! I love it, its not THAT strange.
I would too except not with piggys xD
SO creative n funny luv it

Cali_Beauty said...

Lool I collected them for a while,then they started to freak me out!
Haha.

Anonymous said...

WoW! So cool! If she collect pigs, I'll sell some to her because I don't like them xD

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig