Friday, February 20, 2009

Weird Spolier!

Hi everyone. I apologize for lack of posts. I had a recent death in my family and have been busy with that and some other issues. That is in the past so here I am with some great spoilers!

I tried to make the pic large enough. We have a very weird spoiler!

In case you can't tell, there is a UFO with a COW falling out! How strange! I don't know what Stardoll is planning but it looks very odd! On the other hand, the hb white skull tee is really cute and I am loving the gumball machine, very kistch! What is your opinion?
Share:

6 comments

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the death in your family. I hope all is well soon. :]

This is a very weird spolier....I dont get it at all, lol!


-StarJBRBDoll

2_cutecarla said...

I love the candy bowl that is very cute. I am also confused about this spoiler.

Anonymous said...

The spoiler is strange lol :)
but the awesome white top is a hotbuy

Unknown said...

Skull top, cute hb.
I'm sorry about the death =( Hope ur doing well.
Lol awsum and weird o.O spoiler heh

Anonymous said...

I like that t-shirt...but an other time the Candy's theme?! -.-

Anonymous said...

The candy's bowl is a starpoint price! I have it in my suite :)
You find it when you reach 6000 starpoints ^_^

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig