Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winner!

Yes, well i couldn't stay much at the Star Awards party but i decided to feature best dressed :]
So i was flipping threw a couple people's suites from the Star Awards party and i came across one that made me stop my search and just post her on the blog! Can you guess who she is?
angelz43!

Her outfit is awesome. I would of never thought of that.
WOW.
>_<
Congrats!
x


BTW- I thought Vnvi looked nice too when I just looked. I assume that's for the awards.
xoxo Jenna

Share:

3 comments

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Wow that is creative. She was 2nd place for cg this month.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Vnvi looked nice too. I added that pic

roxy [: said...

OMG. VNVI IS FANTASTIC.

*Faints*

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig