Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AMAZING NEWS!!!! YAY!

Yay! Finally stardoll is showing us that that they do care about their customers. We hope at least it is that and not all the complaints we filed (lol) ! Below, My mom got these messages from them today saying they are restoring my clothes and my club! Yay!!!!

*So we're back! As soon as they are restored, I will start giving out the prizes from the comps. All prizes will be given out in the next few weeks, so again bear with me! Prizes may be a little less. sorry, but I will do as much as I am allowed.

Future comps will continue although their maybe adjustments to prizes since I am now limited on how much I can spend on stardoll, but I hope you still participate. You will see the new dates and prize adjustments by tomorrow!

Thank you again to everyone for your support and good wishes. You all are the best and kept me going!

Still I hope this whole incident will make us all re-evaluate what we are spending on stardoll and decrease it. Also, we still all need to stride towards making a change to how we deal with these rare items and how much we spend on them so that these prices will start to come down. Remember the days when we use to all think that $60sd is outrageous for a dress and now people wants $5000sd. This has got to change.


xoxo Jenna
Share:

16 comments

Talia-87 said...

Thats really great to hear!!! Stardol has a heart ;))

taranee25 said...

THIS IS SO COOL!
SOOO HAPPY 4 U!
Great decision about spending less!

P.S. Why do you think we will give up of your great comps just because you will give little bit less 4 the prize?? We (at least me) do it for fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG JENNA!
Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you, you and your mum really deserved the refund :)
x

Anonymous said...

Yey I'm so happy. And i'm soo surprised that stardoll looked serious to that! well done Jenna and Her mom! maybe now stardoll will pay more attention to what is happening

Jamie said...

Woah, great!
Maybe Stardoll will open their eyes a bit more now..

- xcrazy_chickx

Lauren said...

That is so amazing!! I've been hacked before and they never did that to ME!! Haha lucky!

colleenp87 said...

Thank god Stardoll came to their senses!! That is great news =)

And who cares if the prize is big or little? I just love getting prizes, no matter what they are hahaha!

Anonymous said...

WOW thts amazing im so happy, finally justice was made. About the comps i will continue to join bc i love ur comps bc of the fun. Cant wait to next comp.xoxo Filipinhamaria in stardoll

farahsaleem said...

Good for you!

Nevelina said...

That's great! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yay welcome back!! Good 4 u!! Good thing Stardoll worked more on the matter and returned u ur moneys worth! I'm more careful now =S
=)

Anonymous said...

wow thats soo cool i think thats brill but i only think stardoll is doing it so it dont go any further cuz if it did you could have got them in big trouble you should never settle for the first offer....! lol ... anywayz does this means they get taken bakk from the hacker?? hmm...im confused or will you get all new ones??

Anonymous said...

So Happy =P

Amanda Morelli said...

Yay!!!!! FINALLY! I'm very gald for yah... you yearned it. lol. Finally stardoll is showing some kind of nice customer service. Though i think they only helped you out cuz we all made a big production :) haha oh well... it doesnt mattter how it just matters that it happened :) Glad to here this news :)

~Cutiebabe593

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. :) :)
When I first heard about what happened, bad words that I don't want to mention started running thru my head. *jumps up and down* Yay for Jenna!

Anonymous said...

OMG what did your mom write to them? Because last month I was hacked by them too! And no matter how much I contact Support@stardoll.com, they don't care, and I seriously want them to give back my clothes back because of a phishing site!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig