Sunday, March 29, 2009

Be careful!

I'm a new writer of this blog (I'll stay here for one month). My name is Elisa, but all of you can call me Woundy :)

I want to start posting this message that I've received on Stardoll, I know I shouldn't post this but I think it' important for our safety on the site.
"Hey! Have you or anyone you know been hacked recently? I was, and I found out a way to get revenge - because Stardoll never do anything about it!
I asked around, and my good friend told me how to get to the place that Stardoll staff log in. I logged in there, and it was totally different!
All I had to do was go to the hacker's suite, right click on the clothes she stole, and click move, and they appeared in my suite!
I'd love to see her face when she sees they're gone!!I will tell you how to do it, but please only use it to get clothes back that were stolen from you!
The site is stardolladmin.co.nr but please only use it for a good cause.For me it didn’t work straight away, I had to go back in about 30 minutes."

I've received it from my friend bijouenforce, her account has been hacked and the hacker has sent me this message (not only to me), now she's had back her account but if you received a message like this, don't believe it!

Woundy.
Share:

6 comments

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Wow. Yeah don't trust it. Stardoll said to me not to go to sites that ended in .nr. They are not safe.

taranee25 said...

Thanks for the warning!!
Good luck with writing this month!

2_cutecarla said...

I accidentally tried to log in.
I shouldn't have.
I am changing my password now.

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

I got that message too.
I just ignored it & deleted it.

VampireLady33 said...

can u tell me names of people who sent you that message? I might know something ..

Anonymous said...

Absolutely pathetic...these devious hackers are coming up with new ideas to steal peoples passwords, everytime we get wise to their latest hack, they think of a new one
Never go to sites ending .nr. (even just to look at them)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig