Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FAB FASHION...

I always visit peoples suites & see amazingly creative outfits. Well I wanted to have a blog devoted to all the fabulous fashion styles we see on stardoll. Its called..what else Fab Fashion. You can see it at http://sdfabfashion.blogspot.com/. We only have 1 entry now about the fabulous Filipinhamaria, but we hope to be adding new entries daily. I hope you visit often, comment & become a follower. :)

Also, if you are on the cutting edge of fashion & constantly come across great outfits OR just love cruisin stardoll to find inspirational new looks...let us know. Maybe you could be a writer for this new blog.

BTW I am not closing this blog these are just additional projects!


SEE ALSO BELOW! THE CUT- COMING SOON!
Share:

6 comments

2_cutecarla said...

I am going to follow the blog.
I hope I will be featured on that blog one day. (wink*wink)
LOL

Vmkchick123 said...

Hey! I'm EHSProm2008. I would love to blog for the blog. :]

Anonymous said...

I followed it^^

taranee25 said...

I am following it!
If you like my suite, maybe I could be a writer for it (ofc if u want)!

=)))

Jamie said...

I'll go check it out now.
^.^

- xcrazy_chickx

Unknown said...

me too! I want 2 b a writer, is that possible?

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig