Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fakeshake3 In The Stage AGAIN!


Sorry for taking so long to post but the Stardoll Life finished for me. I decided to leave and my account was given away to my cousin. Although I'll not be leaving from the 2 blogs I work for. My cousin keeps me informed about what's happening on Stardoll so I can still post about some things. This time my cousin checked out Fiona's blog http://gossip-stardoll.blogspot.com/ and she actually found this that made me an impression as I thought this girl would finally stop doing these kind of things but I guess she won't.
Well anyway, I decided to post it here as well. You see Monroe... and fakeshake3 had a trade. Sarah (Monroe...) sold Ellie (fakeshake3) her really rare Avril Lavigne RC Shoes as you can see below (screenshot taken from Gossip-Stardoll) for 3 codes. But in exchange she just received the 2 of them, but never the 3rd one even though that was the deal. Then, Ellie started sending her messages with excuses, which you can see also below and she was rude to her as well. This is not the first time Ellie cheats others. She scammed two of my good friends, Alex aka vnvi and Ashton aka ashy_loves_you. And she'll never be blamed because of her popularity, right? Well I had to post this cause really this girl gets on my nerves, I thought the bad words I heard for her from some people were just rumors but now I even have prooves in front of me to make sure they're not. I so dislike people like that, pretending to be good and hide their real selves. Similar things have appeared on Stardoll before, it's not the first time and I just want to send a message to you: "People Are Not Always As They Seem" and this is the honest truth!

GREDITS: http://gossip-stardoll.blogspot.com

Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Sorry...but has she paied 3 codes for these shoes?! They are ugly 0.o

Anonymous said...

It is obviouse that you have not left. your such an attention seeker.

Jamie said...

Yeah, Stardoll is getting kinda dangerous - it's for kids, too, so shouldn't people find another site to scam? At the end of the day, it's just pictures on a screen.

- xcrazy_chickx

roxy [: said...

Urm...The last picture, we cannot read. It wont open.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Oh no not again.

Can't read the last pic. It won't enlarge when you click.

Unknown said...

argh I hate ppl like that!!!
the first anonymous poster is mean.

Amanda Morelli said...

Fakeshake3=FAKE and NO life; She calls herself an eliet...
"Eliet"... bunch on fucked up shit.

Makes me laugh :)

~Cutiebabe593

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig