Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How To Wear: HB Dress

Recently stardoll has released some new St. Patrick's clothes, including the HB Dress. Sorry for not making an article on how to wear the denim one, but its just...i couldn't exactly "pull it off". The dress was just..not my style. Anyways, here is "how to wear: HB dress"It cost 33$
Idk about you, but i think its cute. What do you think?

P.S Jenna said that her mom doesn't let her buy money on stardolll again. I guess that means the comps are over? :S
PPS. Stardoll released the new DKNY Necklace - 40$ Are they crazy? - Yes.
Share:

8 comments

Cali_Beauty said...

Cool.

I agree with Jenna's mother.

And yes Stardoll is crazy $40!!!

Anonymous said...

Stardoll is absolutely crazy! I won't buy that necklace even if it's pretty..
But...haven't I received my prizes?! :(

Talia-87 said...

Sorry not my style...it looks stupid!!

taranee25 said...

1. Like the outfit!
2. Like the dress!
3. Stardoll inst crazy... It is expensive so it could me more valuable. It is limited edition (lasts only for 1 week) so it has to be expensive, just like LE!

Jamie said...

I love the way you made that dress look really classy, you have a gift for it! Not what i would have done, but really cutting-edge!

I bought all the DKNY Necklaces, and i think i'll put them up for bid in a few months or something. The more you pay Stardoll, the rarer it'll be, so you'll get more profit.

- xcrazy_chickx

colleenp87 said...

I LOVE it!
v. fab, v. original, v. chic.
Good job!!

Unknown said...

I bought the St Patricks clothes but not the hb dress. Its cute n all but I just am so broke right now.
I luv the necklace but 40$!!! Sheesh.
previous dkny jewellery hav been pricey too.

Amanda Morelli said...

Stardoll is really highers prices :/ It's getting quite annoying.

~Cutiebabe593

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig