Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MY COUSIN & TWILIGHT

Some of you might know my (younger) cousin Dallas1212. She is one of the judges for my club. Well, she stopped coming on stardoll so much after her account was hacked and like all her rares were stolen. Anyways, she is back and like me is a Twilight FREAK, so she has opened a club called _Twilight_411_ on stardoll. If you're a Twilight Fan, I hope you'll join because she will be having lots of great Twilight Comps.

The 1st comp has just started. The prize is a $200sd code, so please check it out!

Oh and just to embarrass her haha, she did a Barbie doll inspired look too..just for fun. She says its horrible and I think its cute for first try.
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

I like her barbie outfit, its cute =]
& i will join

-SpockRocker

Cali_Beauty said...

Lol.
I actually hate twilight :P
Her outfit is so nice,at least she created one unlike me :P

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Awww too bad. I adore the books!

Anonymous said...

Yup i'll join her outfit is good=] i'm wooried about mine now haha =P

Jamie said...

It's a cute outfit, and i joined her club
^.^

2_cutecarla said...

Her outfit is pretty cute.
Twilight is great.
I think I will enjoy her club

lipgloss_babe91 said...

HATE?!?! TWILIGHT!?!? Cali_Beauty im sorry but i dont understand this concept lol I LOVE TWILIGHT xD im entering the comp deffo ohh an that outfit is so cute x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig