Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Releases: Black & White Theme!

Hey guys! Since Jenna doesn't exactly have time to post anything today, she asked me to write a post :) Anyways, today I'll be talking about MY opinion in the new releases in StarPlaza. or should i say re-releases? Okay, so lets start:
The pumps, hmm...I don't like the shape of them, but the pattern is cute :)
The jumpsuit..one word: expensive! Its not exactly "haute" either. its just plain. Sorry, but no.
The one-shoulder top...I like it! With the right accessories and shoes, it'll look awesome!
The skirt...Its a rip-off of the car-racer top. Remember, the one we got for free?
The over sized braided jumper-thing...I actually got this. I love it, it looks so hot and fashionable. Again, with a couple of accessories you'll look divine.
The harlequin shoes...not my type. Weird shape :(
Harlequin pants...They look nice, and i think some people could pull them off, actually :)
The sneakers..not my type :(
Feather heels...Does stardoll have an obsession with weird shape shoes? BLEH.
Picture two:

The necklace..i got this too. It looks pretty cool and i guess i could pull it off :D
Hilary dress..re-release. Need i say more?
Harlequin bag..Idk if this is re-release but i know ive seen another red bag in the same shape as that. So, sad smiley :(
Bubble skirt..I have this skirt. I got it in StarBazaar. So, re-release + a big price. Like, gag me with a spoon.
Black dress bisou...It makes my but look big :O
Graphic Sweater...Not my style, sorry :(
Slim fit jeans...cute, i guess.
Bangles w/ pearls. I like these, but im not ready to pay 3sd..
Multi-strap necklace...urm, eww.

Okay, thats it guys. Leave your opinions on these new releases in the comments too!
By bye.
x

Share:

8 comments

2_cutecarla said...

I don't like stardoll so much.
I don't think its worth it to be superstar anymore...

Unknown said...

I once had harlequin pants n shoes but sold em...
I dont like re-releases... =S
I like the one shoulder dress, looks hot!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the main part of these clohes are re-relased...I hate Stardoll in this period, also the Hb are expensive and the DKNY necklace?! 30$ i'm sorry i won't buy them!

Anonymous said...

I like the off-shoulder dress and the harlequin pants. I lurvee that bag too!

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Yeah all the haliquine stuff is re-release i like the bag but i wont buy because im getting relly mad at re-release items!
And i agree 2_cutecarla superstar just aint what it used to be >:(

Amanda Morelli said...

I love the fashion of black and white clothes<333

~Cutiebabe593

colleenp87 said...

Wasn't a fan of the Harlequin when it was first released, and re-releasing them is not helping me start to love them either =)

Pirates_Soccer said...

i am loving this white and black theme.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig