Monday, March 2, 2009

One more..HACK!!!!

Yesterday, I got a message from my good friend Marisol (Cubanita2121) saying someone was hacking her account and the hacker had already started selling all her rares for 2$. Well, now as you guess, Marisol doesn't have her account and she's currently talking with others in her 2 other accounts which are: GlamoureMagazne, bradkerrsgurl so if you have the good mood to help her get her account & rares back add her from there. I just want to say thank you to my friends that helped buy up some of her rares while I was having log on problems. The message I'm going to pass from this post is that Stardoll is becoming worse and worse, recently many people, most of them good friends of mine, got hacked. What makes these people so cruel to do this kind of things? If they're dying for virtual clothes, they should sit in front of the computer for hours trying to COLLECT honestly as we do! Is this so difficult? It really makes me so sick watching how many of the people I like and admire on Stardoll lost everything in a second! I simply CANNOT STAND it! STARDOLL SUCKS and BELIEVE ME, THIS IS THE REASON WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LEFT!
Share:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

I dont understand how you can get hacked. Call me naive but I though you could only get hacked if you gave out your password. Are there any precautions we can take against hackers?

Cali_Beauty said...

I CAN HELP!
I have gotten my friend's account back before.
First has she tried forgot password (I know stupid question)
If she did,and it didn't work contact me as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

A friend of me is also recently hacked. All her RAREs gone. more then 4 pages in her transactions! really sad. the hacker is deleted, so i hope she can get her RAREs back.

Anonymous said...

It's soo awful. I can not belive that's happening in Games and Fun site... stardoll should pay MORE attention for such things.

Jamie said...

Stardoll should really find a way to make it safer somehow, there are 9-year-olds playing on this site!
And those Hackers really should be reported!
How can someone do that?? It's just.. Mean.


- xcrazy_chickx

Anonymous said...

its horrible!my good friend princess.cloe also got hacked and i'm trying to help her get her HB collection back

2_cutecarla said...

Wow that would stink to get hacked. I don't understand how they got hacked though, unless they gave away thier password.

I would quit stardoll if I was hacked... Most likely....

lizzie1393 said...

this is getting beyond a joke! when are stardoll going to find a way to stop hackers?

i will do all i can to help as i know what it is like to be hacked. =]

Amanda Morelli said...

OMG that's sooooo rude! And she's my friend to!!!! Thanks for telling me but i'm so gonna help her out :)

~Cutiebabe593

Unknown said...

aw how come SOOO many ppl are getting hacked nowadays?!?
Jenna too >:(
I am so mad abt this.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig