Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

New information is out at http://perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com/2009/03/warningdangeretc.html. Their are rumors that there is a way for hackers to retrieve your password information by accepting them as a friend. As most of you know I don't usually accept too many new friend requests because I like to keep my list small, but I did over the last 2 days due to comps and stuff. There also was someone who said for me to req her if I wanted to purchase her lottery, so I did.

I don't know what's going on, but read Dan's post at Perez's blog and get all the information! Be safe because stardoll is not!
Share:

6 comments

Unknown said...

omg im scared.
o.o
hackers are horrible, I thought Stardoll was safe!!
I am sorry for your huge loss, Jenna. =(( really sad
The club has disappeared??

Anonymous said...

I'm still shocked... and I'm realy thinking about leaving stardoll...

2_cutecarla said...

I am scaredtoo! I own a huge club!
I also have 120 friend requests!
I will checkout perezs blog!

Cali_Beauty said...

This just makes me more angry!
I know it's just a computer game,but if my account was 1/2 the account of yours I would seriously cry.

Anonymous said...

wow i never knew they could do that, i always thought that you had to give away your password.What happens if they ask for a stardoll receipt??

xoxo purrdymuffin

Cali_Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig