Monday, April 27, 2009

MAJOR MISTAKE- THE CUT

I am so sorry. I feel horrible about this, but somehow in calculating the votes..I missed 1 person who got 5 out of 6 judges votes. She should have been on the list. It is Colleenp87. This means that 1 of the people on the list who got the least number of votes shouldn't have made the cut. But because it was my mistake, I will not remove that person from the comp. I will just add Colleenp87 & now we will have 29 people going to the next round. Congrats to her and sorry for the mistake. I just wanted to publicly acknowledge it. Thanks, Jenna
Share:

13 comments

Anonymous said...

love this dress pirates_soccer

colleenp87 said...

That just made my day! I was disappointed this morning, but I am so excited now!!! Thank you Jenna.

ps. and this way I get lots of attention haha =) First time I've had a post just about me!

Kc said...

Loving that dress!!

Caroline said...

wow that dress is amazing! =)

AllTimeLoser said...

The dress is beautiful! ^_^

PapaPaparazzi said...

i love the dress

2_cutecarla said...

Okay great.
Her outfit looks fab.

Cali_Beauty said...

Haha colleenp87 :P Nice comment!
But I truley LOVE your outfit.. it's fruitalicios!

Anonymous said...

WoW! Congrats to her, her dress is so cute :)

Lettie97 said...

I love the dress!

sahar-star said...

I realy like her dress ;D
She deserve's it :]]

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I hope you will have fun! :)
x ayfairy

Unknown said...

i love the outfit! congrats to colleen

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig