Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Stuff

Stardoll has recently come out with some springy clothes that can be seen in the shop. A dress in particular stuck out to me. Then I visited my room and noticed.. The dresses are almost identical. Except that the new dress has a light flowery pattern. I have to admit it does give the dress a more springy look. However, I love the original dress a lot more. It gives more of a classy look because it looks bold and clean cut.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Also don't forget to buy the new HB inspired by Marc Jacobs. It is priced at a whopping $15.

Share:

9 comments

Jamie said...

:O
$15 for something that.. EW?
Ugh. Anyhoo, I wasn't a fan of the original bubble dress, and this one, (IMO) looks even worse :/

- xcrazy_chickx

Anonymous said...

I liked the pattern of the skirt (kinda) but not the shape and def not paying $15.
I thought I recalled a bluish version of the bubble dress as well. Am I wrong?

taranee25 said...

yup,I like the original more too..
stardoll has lately been only recycling things....

sahar-star said...

I don't like both :S
oh and I'm not gonna buy that ugly skirt >.<
lol
Also there is a pink dress that looks exactly like the beige lotto?!?!

BabyDoll980 said...

the new version of the bubble dress is pretty expensive compared to the original! a lot of things are gettin more expensive on stardoll: hotbuys, DKNY and and more things are only ss

Anonymous said...

i was gunna buy but its 15!!! im not made of money!

xoxo purrdymuffin

Cali_Beauty said...

eh... $15???
It's not even that pretty.

2_cutecarla said...

The skirt isn't very cute.
The bubbly dress is okay, but the original was better.

Unknown said...

I think the flowery pattern is a bit over-the-top. hakohearts is right, there was a bluish whitish version. DEF not paying $15 for the skirt... so it's HB but so what? It's hideous. Why are they pricing HBs so high? They used to be within 1-10 range.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig