Tuesday, May 12, 2009

300 Followers Raffle Winners

As you know we reached 300 members and so it was time for another raffle. I have to say that this one was a bit hard. The shuffle application kept coming up with names of people who did not have their stardoll name listed on their profile or if they did they were not members of my club..so those people lost out.

The winners of the 300 Members Raffle are:
Cutegirlangel11
Claudia aka claudiaballi

Each wins a $100sd code.

The same for the 300th follower, I had to skip several people who did not have any info on their profile or were already members, but rejoined when we were close to 300. Sorry, but if you are on the list in my application, it doesn't let me put you on again. And..it's really not fair to begin with.

The winner is:
Sarzz_22

who wins $50sd or $50sd worth of gifts.

THE LESSON: Update your profile. Make sure you have a pic and your stardoll name is listed. Make sure on stardoll you are a member of my club which is what this blog is for. Thanks!
Share:

14 comments

2_cutecarla said...

Congrats.
I hope I win one day.

Kkiby_Cristine said...

so lucky:P

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

Thant would be AWESOME

I hope I win one day!






~S

Anonymous said...

It would have been nice if you had posted the rules BEFORE!

Kc said...

Congrats!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Anonymous first of all the rules have been posted before!! Several times. I even said again a couple of days ago and gave people time before we reached 300!

2nd the rest is common sense. Do not open up fake accounts. Do not leave and come back to try and be 300. Common sense for most people.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I really wanna win at least once. :S
But it IS a lucky raffle.

wwediva224 said...

Congrats

Cali_Beauty said...

CONGRATZ

rebelqueen101 said...

congratulations!!!

xx (:

Ciara said...

WOO! Congrats. :]

Claudia said...

Thank you! :O I can't belive I won! :)

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

OMG :0 THANK YOU =]

StarJBRBDoll said...

Hey!

I just have a quick question...

How do you post a picture of your medoll as your profile picture on here? Is there any directions on how to do this?

Thanks sooo much!

-StarJBRBDoll

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig