Saturday, May 30, 2009

400 MEMBERS RAFFLE WINNERS!!!

WOW! 400 members! Hooray!
(click to enlarge)
I'm not sure who the 350th person was. If you know let me know and I'll take a look.

400th follower is cutie07392. She gets $50sd.


I've decided the next raffle will be at 500 since it is so big. Remember I will give out 10 $100sd codes when we reach 500 followers goal.

Plus whoever invites the most people to join will get a $200sd code. They must state that you invited them either in The Biggest Raffle Eva Post (click here)or the Invited by post in the club.
Followers must have their stardoll name listed on their profile, a pic, be a member of club hotbuys_bazaar and stardoll account can't be recently opened.


SEE YOU AT 500!
Share:

23 comments

Sara/cutie07392 said...

OMG!
Thank you soooo much for the code!!!
I can't believe this is happening! Thank you sooo much!
~cutie07392

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Congrats Sara, but the 50sd is not a code. It's 50 sd given by you selling something in the bazaar to me. Or 50sd worth of gifts. Sorry.

2_cutecarla said...

Wow, We will be at 500 in no time.

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Haha aww I never win these raffle things.
Haha

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

well done! and wow jenna luv the new smiley facE! lol i like how u presented it this time! fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky Little Thing.

Rab92.

aniita7 said...

Congratulations!!! to the winner!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

Daisy April Smith said...

Congrats People!
Can't wait till the next raffle :)

BTW Jenna, I saw your old banner being used on this blog: http://hot-stardoll-gossip.blogspot.com/2009/05/todays-poll_29.html

(credit goes to gossip-stardoll)

xx

Hannah Afia said...

Congrats!
Well what can I say..
I need more luck here..
Lol.

x

MollyMasquerade said...

Congratulations :D
x

BrunoExclusive said...

Nice
You must be happy

Marykate said...

Wow,,,NiCe..!!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Hi! I have just joined your club!! I am inviting loads of people to join aswell!!

wwediva224 said...

Congrats to the winners

Cali_Beauty said...

CONGRATZ!!!

katara4 said...

congrats =)

Anonymous said...

I think you did something wrong, it seems she is the 399th follower

Vmkchick123 said...

Yeah!!!
I can't wait and thank you! It's like a birthday present because my birthday is tomorrow!!!

~Vmkchick123

Kkiby_Cristine said...

coooongrats!!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

No anon I didn't do anything wrong. She was the 400th member. Someone may have left in the mean time, but when I looked at the blog she was 400.

Talia-87 said...

Congrats!

Crisccc!!! said...

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZ...!!!
A bit more and i will be the winner! :P

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig