Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MINI MAKEOVER #2 FINALISTS!

There were a lot of really great makeover entries. I loved looking at all of them. I think we all had fun with this comp. The model was Catwoman_Love and participants had to make her over in the 5 styles stated below.
1. Glam
2. Emo
3. Punk/Rock
4. Geisha
5. Innocent/Natural

I chose the top 5 (instead of 3) to go in the poll. Here are the finalists and remember the poll rules. (No asking for votes)
Thatgirlsophyx-click-here-x
Faita_14AsiminiPrincess020294
Share:

10 comments

2_cutecarla said...

It was difficult to vote. I was going to vote for Faita_14 or Asimini. Here is what I liked:

Faita_14's natural and emo look.

Asimini's geisha look. The pink bows are good.
Good luck contestants, and may the best win.

MollyMasquerade said...

They're all stunning makeovers.. .I wish I could vote for them all haha.
But Asimini's unique geisha look won me over, so I voted her (:

Stefany R. said...

Thanks! :D

lipgloss_babe91 said...

i voted Faita_14 i love love love her gashia look and all the rest are fab x

Mircalla said...

This is hard, everyone of them could be the winner - so congrats to all =D
I liked the most Faita_14's natural and Asimini's geisha look...

Kkiby_Cristine said...

I voted Faita_14..

x-click-here-x said...

Omg haha
i didn't think i'd get through...
thank you =]

Sara/cutie07392 said...

They are all really great...
But I would choose Thatgirlsophy.

Anonymous said...

congrats girls :)
I wish i was a finalist i worked so hard on it but what ever i really need a code :(

xox cheertampateam

Anonymous said...

Hey
when is the next mini makeover competition ?
xx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig