Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mini Makeover Winner

There were a lot of great entries and I was trying to hold out so that Fiona herself could make the final decision. Unfortunately she didn't get a chance to judge them all and I had to get the results out since they are really late.

So here are the winners:

1. Lovelycat44- ($100sd code) I loved her blue accents. It really made this makeover POP!
2. Asimini ($50sd or 50sd in gifts) I really thought this was so cute. Very summery & colorful.
3. TOTALLY_9 ($25 or 25sd in gifts) I really think she took a risk with the red hair color and made it work. It was bold and beautiful.Great job ladies and good luck to all in the next comps.
Share:

17 comments

Kc said...

Congrats Girls!!

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

well done! i really wanted to win but anyway congratz! :)

Doggy-luva1/izzyrocks1 said...

congrats i luv the first one it is sooo pretty!!!so r the others too lol thats y they won!!

2_cutecarla said...

Congratulations.
I cannot wait for another mini-makeover competition.
I will definetly try again, the competition was fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats girls!! all of them are lovely, I love the first one best but the rest were really a great effort.

MollyMasquerade said...

Lovely... all three are beautiful makeovers!

Caroline said...

Well done great makeovers! x)

Kkiby_Cristine said...

congrats,I like most the second^^

Ciara said...

Woop! You did great! Colourfully great! x]



Ciaraleanne. x

Anonymous said...

The makeovers are fantastic! I love them all! :)

rebelqueen101 said...

they all look amazing good job guys!!

xx (:

Anonymous said...

Fun Competition :D

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I think that the before was beautiful and I dont really like any of the afters.

colleenp87 said...

Well done, ladies =) Especially love the red hair, not many styles can handle the color, but that one pulls it off beautifully.

PapaPaparazzi said...

lovee the first one.
but they're all fantastic!
congrats to you'll.

asimini said...

thank u so so much!!this competition was really fun!!

Totally_9 said...

Thanks! :D How do I get the price??

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig