Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Amazing Spoilers! <3

Hey! :] Okay so again with some spoilers, I found some pretty cute ones. x
This dress, I personally love it. <3 It could have something to do with the ABBA theme thats in the starplaza at the minute or it could be something completely different. :P I love the shape of it, gorgeous. x

I think this necklace looks very gothic. It would be perfect for an outfit based on a gothic theme, so rating it I would actually say its a 8/10 for me! I am not gothic myself but it definately gives off the dark vibe. :] Cute, <3
Ooh and now for my favourite pieces! I just adore these! I think the pink top is stunning and I love anything that you can wear over an outfit but still let the rest of it show. And not to mention, its my favourite colour! :D The skirt is so cute! I love ruffled skirts, you can wear them with so many different things and especially since the lower ruffles are different colours. I can't wait for these clothes to arrive at the starplaza. :]

What do you think? Do you like them and can you wait for them? :]
Ciara. x
Share:

14 comments

Daisy April Smith said...

Ooh, I love the pink top and ruffled skirt! So cute :DD
xx

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Thanks Ciara. I appreciate you doing the spoilers for me! Love it.

I really like the dress and the ruffle skirt. The pink top is cute too. Pink is my fav color as well!

red.roses.4.me said...

Ohh. How cute. Especially the skirt and the pink top.. ^.^
^.^

MollyMasquerade said...

I love the necklace :D
And the skirt is pretty too... but I would rather it was in a bright blue and green to give it more of an edge. But hey, with stardoll's re-releases who knows haha [:

Ciara said...

Aww, no problem Jenna! :)

x

wwediva224 said...

I like the dress and the pink item best

_kool_kat_1 said...

I so0o0o agree with you those things look so cute!
xoxo

2_cutecarla said...

I like the skirt and pink top.

I am not a huge fan of the dress.
Thanks for the Spoilers Ciara.

Caroline said...

i love the dress and the pink top <3

Anonymous said...

I`m A Boy, But May I Say They`re All Fabulicious.
Especially The Dress & The Pink Top.

Rab92

Ciara said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like the spoilers!! x

<3

Soph001225 said...

Where do you find them too?

Unknown said...

wow so cute, I luv them all! my faves are your faves.

Anonymous said...

I love the dress, it has a asimetric shape, i intend to buy it. Filipinhamaria on stardoll.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig