Wednesday, May 20, 2009

News in starplaza!

Ciara showed some of new spoilers. All of them are out!! Theme (of some of them) is retro, which is a good idea. Doll called retro is also released but it's for superstars only. Clothes are actually pretty expensive, but they are nice. In the shop retro clothes came with few re-releases (circled):
For non-superstars, here is a sneek-peak of clothes that will be in the shop soon:And the other news is that new Hb is released. It is a gorgeous swimsuit inspired by azzaro. Costs 12 stardollars:

Share:

7 comments

2_cutecarla said...

I am wearing it. I love it!

red.roses.4.me said...

All this clothes are so nice.. I already have some from last time they were realesed.. but still it is cute to have them in starplaza..
also I love the new HB.. I will def buy it.

MollyMasquerade said...

OMG I'm in LOVE with the 'I'm not a plastic bag' bag!
it's gorgeous ;)

Anonymous said...

I've bought the swimsuit, it's simple and pretty :)

wwediva224 said...

I love that swimsuit

Daisy April Smith said...

OMG I luurve the swimsuit (and I have to say it looks way better in pink)

xx

Unknown said...

Yeah I saw the re-releases and was just lyk, "Wait, weren't those in plaza long time ago??"
I hate it that their re-releasing all the time. =(

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig