Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Philosophy Spring 2009 is OUT!

Hi everyone, I will be posting this month as a guest blogger. I am Idil and I hope you enjoy.

If you haven't seen it, the new spring collection is out! I absolutely love the collection, they seem so real! The collection is basically with tones of green and brown and Alberta Ferretti seems like she is inspired by special cultures & ethnics.
Dresses are around 22-24$ and for superstars, but shoes are 9-12$ and for everyone!

What do you think of the new collection? Expensive or worth it?

CLICK HERE to see the real life versions.
Share:

9 comments

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

EXPENSIVE!!!

chicky357 said...

I personally think its too expensive but then i suppose i hate spending money!!! :] I like some of the clothes but i dont think im gonna buy any

chicky357

idilpekel585 said...

Yes they are way expensive, but especially the real brands is like that which is too bad!

Unknown said...

expensive but beautiful.

Anonymous said...

They are so great, I just love them.
So spring-like (L)

Anonymous said...

they are all GORGEOUS! i mean seriously beautiful boho 1970's billowy, lovely designs. im in love :]

Alena said...

wow im only maybe gonna buy 2 or 3, but its great that the shoes are for non-superstars, i didnt notisae that before-bunney123

Anonymous said...

Expensive, but nowhere near as expensive as LE, and much nicer (just not limited edition.) I will probably buy one or two pieces, but I have not made up my mind which ones yet.

colleenp87 said...

I love the dress jacket, and a couple of the short dresses. Actually, I think I like them all! Prices don't matter for me, considering I can't buy anything anyways =)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig