Thursday, May 14, 2009

Red Carpet Style!

Sorry for the lack of posts but recently I was and will be super busy for one month or so (FINAL EXAMS to pass to the next level at school) and I have to study really hard.
Ok so except the new shop I realised today since I haven't logged on stardoll for 2 days, I went to starplaza and saw there are also some new clothes that express the Red Carpet Style. They are really elegant and very beatiful, although they're expensive, I mean 10$ for a dress? For some of us it's not in our priorities. Will you be buying them though?
UPDATE BY JENNA:

Thanks to Vamplady & Ellyevans for identifying them from the Eurovision Song Contest.
Share:

14 comments

Unknown said...

I like the blue one, so long and flapper-like elegancy but too pricey for my liking.

Kkiby_Cristine said...

I don't like them!

VampireLady33 said...

they are from Eurovision song contest , and they are really gorgeous, so price is really fair

sahar-star said...

I don't really like them :S

molldoll777 said...

bought both i love them..

Anonymous said...

The dresses were worn by the contestants from Iceland and Romania in the Eurovision song contest.

Anonymous said...

yeah the brown one is the balkan girls and the blue one is the one iceland is using

Anonymous said...

I prefer the brown dress 0.o

Unknown said...

i like the blue one but not enought to buy it

Kc said...

I like them.

2_cutecarla said...

Those are ugly

MollyMasquerade said...

The dresses aren't that nice in my opinion.
Though the girl in the blue dress' country was in the top 3, I think :D

Gemma (74Modell) said...

I was going to say they were from Eurovision. The 2 new ones are from Eurovision too!
x

Anonymous said...

There is one more..the red one from the ukraine singer...and one white-gold one from azerbaijan singer..i hope i helped =P

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig