Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some Furniture Spoilers! :]

Hey, I decided that I'd show you some more stardoll spoilers, but for furniture this time. :)

Sorry the picture uploaded small. :/
These pictures will be the next few items to appear on stardoll. I think they're really cute and I quite like them. I love the Shelf though. :) Its super funky! Haha.

What do you think about this? Are you excited to see the spoilers coming soon to the shop? Tell us in comments.

Oh and please tell me if you like me showing you spoilers or not. :) Thanks.- Ciara.x
Share:

14 comments

taranee25 said...

I love it! And it's really cool you're showing us new spoilers =)

Anonymous said...

I love it, they are so cute and the colours awsome. Filipinhamaria on stardoll.

katara4 said...

yes, i agree with taranee25 ...
i'm excited what stardoll is bring out next :p

Daisy April Smith said...

OMG, they look awesome :)
I like the shelves
x

Ciara said...

Thank you. :]
x

Anonymous said...

I think they're super cute, especially the pillows. Iäm so exited!

xoxo

wwediva224 said...

I love the funky shelf

thatgirlsophy said...

super cool!

mimi.v said...

love it!!!

_kool_kat_1 said...

if this is a new theme.., im so gonna love everything

Unknown said...

Ohmygosh soo kawaii soo cute!!! looking forward to it.
U should totally keep showing spoilers, it gives us something to look forward to! ;)

2_cutecarla said...

I enjoy spoilers.
I love the shelve,and I need that shelf bad.

Anonymous said...

Maggie Likes

MollyMasquerade said...

haha. cute :D

I don't see myself buying the cushions to soon though... (:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig