Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Loads of updates

The first update is my new banner, created by the all too fabulous blog writer, and fabulous graphic designer John! Its like he read my mind with the banner. Even though I had alot of banners made, this has to be one of my best ones, the banner is a fresh new start for me here at HBB, as it is summer for me, I will be posting regularly, about gossip, or any other news, I will bring the news first here on Hotbuysbazaar, Oh I also love the new layout dont you

The Next update is that it has been about a month I think since stardoll celebrated its 30 million members, and as a reward stardoll gave out 5 stardollars per day once you play a game, I started playing for a while now, as I read in several blogs, the information said it would stay for a maximum of 5 days, but it didnt! So is stardoll giving us 6 stardollars per day now?
The Last update is what all of you followers have been waiting for! The 500 Mega Followers raffle!!! We have 501 followers at the moment, the lucky 500th follower is noulista!
Share:

25 comments

Cali_Beauty said...

CONGRATZ TO THE 5 HUNDRETH MEMBER!!!!


Also, I always knew it would be more than 5 days but this long I never thought about it, but who's complaining? lol

BTW, nice banner :)

Anonymous said...

Only problem is, although they do give us $6 a day, 5 of them have to be spent on the day you get them but i would prefer to be able to save them up for things like DKNY and new LE collections as well as the more expensive hotbuys items! Ooglefish.

Marykate said...

Ohh,,Really nice!:)
Congratulations!

mollydolly777 said...

CONGRATS.....

Pauline said...

Wow...So cool))Raffle,here I come xDD

Vintje said...

Wow!
You're totally right!
I Love the banner!

Congrats!
Up to the 600! :D

kxcatarinaxk said...

Hey i think stardoll will keep with 5 per day
Congratz to the 500 menber
~kxcatarinaxk

Anonymous said...

This club is always more bigger :)
Yuppy! ^_^

Paolapaopao said...

I loveeee ur new banner and I agree it says summer to me to me too!! John u are a miracle worker! Hihi

PapaPaparazzi said...

Congrats to the 500th.
And the play and earn is so easy.

john2_el_mejor said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have 500 followers!!


Congrats!

2_cutecarla said...

Congats 500th!
And Yipee for HBB.
BTW I love your abbreviation findurlove.

_kool_kat_1 said...

awsome! we have all been waiting long for this!!

Ciara said...

Maggie your banner is hot! :P

Congrats on 5OO members!!! x

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 500th member, next it'll be 1000 :P.

Great banner btw, John is the best at making them! I play those games every single day, I buy a lot of furniture with them :)

Bluegreen86 said...

Wow yeah I keep noticing things changing around stardoll!! I keep on getting excited to see stardoll in a month from now! Haha

Unknown said...

Yay! 500 Followers!!!! Congratulations!!
I love the new banner too!

Noulitsa said...

hey thank you very much but my name is noulitsa i am so happy to being the 500 member

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I loooove your new banner!
And congrats to the 500th follower, and to Hotbuys Bazaar.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATZ!!!
and i love the new bannerand i think they will probably change it to 5 stardollars per day for the game!!

xoxo cheertampateam

MollyMasquerade said...

wow! This blog has expanded so much since I first joined near the start :)
Well done Jenna and all the writers, and thanks to the 5th Hundred member hehee! If everyone invites one member, we'll be ay 1000! :D

Kkiby_Cristine said...

great banner congratz^^ I think sd is going to give us money until the end of summer..

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Congrats to 500th member! Nice banner, too :]
Can't wait to see these new updates!

Abb_kate said...

Congratz Too The 500th Follower!

Unknown said...

Congrats! omg 500 members that is so major.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig