Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spoilers...I think I'm in Love! <3

Hey everyone, OMG, Can I say, that this is an awesome time to give out some fabulous spoilers! When you look below I am sure you will love at least one peice. :] All these spoilers should be out in the next few days, Woop!
I have to say I am still loving the mermaid theme. These are clearly part of it, The top with Scales is very nice and great for the summer! The shape could be a bit better, because its probably the type of top that leaves our medoll looking pregnant. :P I like the bag too, and its green, another of my fav colours. :] Ps. As you can see below, Ivona made a post including this bag as well. ;]
Wow, I love these Leggings! They're so cute, maybe they're part of Vivienne Tam, although, I'm not sure if she will have bottoms in her collection because she usually only has dresses.
The top's ok, is it for a girl though? I'm not really sure about the shape... The dress is ok, It kind of reminds me of a dress up costume for a witch though, with makes me kind of dislike it, but you may think differently. x
OMG, My favourite spoilers! I adore these dresses. I think they might be a part of the Vivienne Tam collection, if not I will be shocked. The first dress is a great colour, it will look very natural and elegant on your medoll's, perfect for the summer and I love the wrap theme with the jewels. :] The second dress is very modern and gorgeous. I just love it! and the last dress, I will definately be buying, its a gorgeous colour and the graphics on it are really well done. Woop! Stardoll finally brings out something worth buying! :D
And lastly, I adore the two pairs of shoes, they're fabulous! :] The top is really nice but I'm not sure on the shape once again. The bag, how cute? Filled with sea shells! Aww, I will definately buy it. x What do you think of all these spoilers? Please tell us your opinion in the comments. - Ciara. x
Share:

21 comments

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I completely agree with you on all of them!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, i will buy them for sure, the dresses are so fashion and i love the designe. This pieces are really fresh and fashion, the colours are beautifull, feminine. The purse is wonderfull and the sandals amazing. Cant wait to use them.
Filipinhamaria on stardoll.

Anonymous said...

Love Them, Especially The Yellow Shoes & Bag.
Isn`t That Dress Something Like Stardoll Had Before? =S

Rab92.

Anonymous said...

I've seen these spoilers too...awesome!! The pink dress is so pretty *.*

Anonymous said...

Yep they could me from vivienne tam collection... but idk if i'm going to buy them...

Daisy April Smith said...

OMG the spoilers are FABBOO :)
Can't wait :)
xx

ashley251214 said...

at last! the stardoll workers are actually working instead of just sitting around! i absoulutley love the dress usaid looked liek a witch one LOL i love all that stuff alot! im buying it all no matter what the price

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I love them!
Great mermaid theme, fit for summer as you said.
My fav would have to be the beige wrap dress!
Luv!
Great post :]

taranee25 said...

ooh...
the bag filled with sea shells
soo pretty :)

Mimi_Mami said...

Omg! Love them

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey the Oversized t-shirt in the last picture is at Starplaza in Voile, you find it at the last page, it's free!!! :)
I've got it :D

Dylan/ nArUtofAnAtic9 said...

Hmm... It's really pretty :D
But I noticed that the new Top in the Last Picture has the same color and shape as the 3 Million Member Dress that was in the Starplaza a while ago :|

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

I hope they will be cheap and non ss like the new clothes!!!

colleenp87 said...

I want those dresses, especially the neutral beige one! Well done Stardoll, they are starting to step up to the plate.

Abb_kate said...

Love Most Of The Things, They Are So Awesome.

2_cutecarla said...

This are awesome spoilers.
I love everything!

Kc said...

Those are GORGEOUS

Marykate said...

I will buy sure all of them..!1:):):):)

America4life said...

I love all of them especially the dresses. :)

katara4 said...

this rosa dress / shirt is in shop!
just search voile and on the last page is it for only 0$ !
:)

Kkiby_Cristine said...

omg they're truly fab!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig