Monday, July 6, 2009

SNTD IMPORTANT NOTE

I was going through the SNTD entries and many people signed up and I can't find your entry and just do not have the time to search everywhere.

If you signed up & did it, but did not provide a screen print.. Please leave another comment in the comp post (CLICK HERE) with a EASY TO SEE screen print including BOTH your design and the designer item that inspired you.

~List your STARDOLL name and designer item (EX: Anna Sui Spring 2010)


I will give everyone who entered til July 8th Midnight USA EST to review their comment and make an additional one if necessary. After that I will need to gather all the links for our judges.

People who did not initially sign up by June 30th will NOT be accepted. Thanks!
Share:

12 comments

Bluegreen86 said...

Good work Jenna! I cannot wait to see all the applications! Good luck to everyone!

2_cutecarla said...

I can't wait to see the creative entries.

Paolapaopao said...

I hope there will be lots of different entries!!!
Loads and Loads!!

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

Can't wait to see the entries! Good luck y'all!

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Awww, c'mon people!
Make this a little easier for her, this blog is alot of work.

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

wow loadsa entries there!!

_kool_kat_1 said...

good luck everyone!

Cali_Beauty said...

Okay, Mine seems to be right.
I did a spongebob piece, I really didn't know what to do. I prefer you telling me what to design... like exactly the designer.
Well, if I make it through :)

Good luck people :))

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Ahh! Can't wait! I hope I get through... I posted mine on the original post, and I added a picture with it.
<3

Naomi said...

i signed in the previous topic

my id is naomi_b
and here are the designs that i made and are also avalaible for sale (tell in guestbook if u want)these designs are recreated by branded designs in real
see the link
i43.tinypic.com/s13inn.jpg

Anonymous said...

Hey
Im stars_flower
IM IN!!!!

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

how many rounds are ther in this comp?

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig