Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another one bites the dust..

Whoa! I know 2 gossip related pieces in 1 night. I guess I am in that kind of mood tonight and a bit bored. I think with all these notorious gossip blogs closing..we now have to be more well rounded and help fill in the gaps, but I'll do my best to keep it clean and above the belt!

Tylerisbold
has announced the end to his pretty popular blog Tyler's Top Trends. I have to say I am in no way surprised. As for what has seemed like months, he has been announcing one amazing project after another that never quite panned out.

If you read the gossip blogs, I'm sure you have seen a lot of controversy surrounding him and how he treats his employees/friends. None of it painted him in a good light, but I always reserve judgment until I find out for myself. That's not to say that I didn't observe for myself Tyler being a little full of himself upon occasion..

Anywho, here's what he has to say and a lot of it I surprisingly agree with:

"I'm not 'elite' so stop acting like I'm a 'rude elite' - I'M NOT. I never knew where my projects would take me. I mean, think about it. You all built me up to success, then you watched me fall. It's sick. Anyone who hates me. Get over yourself. There's no room for haters in the world. Non. I may have friends who consider themselves elite, but that for sure doesn't make me one. Nor does it make me want to be one. I'm a normal Stardoll member and I would love to be treated like one. Don't judge me before you talk to me. I'm not rude unless you give me a reason to be. Request me, talk to me. Lets be friends."

There is much more if you care to read it. For the full story, visit Tyler's Top Trends. Bye Tyler may your blog R.I.P.
Share:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

Tylerisadork anyway.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Oh well.
RIP, I guess.

_kool_kat_1 said...

i actually dont know what to say...i read the blog for the sake of reading any new post on any blog but even if he did get published on the stardoll magazine .... i dont really think it was much ...sorry Tyler...i think...

BrunoExclusive said...

It was such a big story i didn't read it i think it's the same drama all the time and than he will re-open again

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

RIP. I think

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Lol R.I.P

Anonymous said...

Really?
No Way. Ok I Might Have Not Have Followed It As Much As I Do With This Blog But I Still Followed It!
I Don`t Think He Should Give It Up!!

Rab92.

PapaPaparazzi said...

Mm. I never really followed Tyler's blog. But I think it's the best for him maybe. I think he should just concentrate on his real sd friends, and have a calm stardoll life (omg that sounds almost funny) so those gossip blogs will leave him alone :]

Bluegreen86 said...

Omg this is so shocking, for me!

He kept saying he was going to announce a big event/project, but maybe this was what he was going to announce!?

And maybe this explains why his new layout seemed a bit like a funeral! =[

Im glad hes not leaving SD though!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig