Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just in case you are slow like me..

Ok, so I've been on many websites looking at the info they had for this and I had a problem getting both of these as the manual proxy numbers didn't work for me. The entire time I was using Internet explorer, but when I switched to firefox it worked. So not sure what the issue is...

Anywho, I know most of you have them, but for those that do not..I just got both with the following information.

Free Hanna Clothes (seen below)
You'll need to use a manual proxy. Find out how to use a manual proxy here (or see below).

FIRST OF ALL: log into Stardoll first without a proxy.

Follow these steps:
1. Choose one of the following manual proxies:

- 88.208.222.14 port 80 - i used this one on firefox
- 128.232.103.203 port 3124
- 195.72.190.236 port 80

2. Go to: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=1350765
Join it (if you haven't already), and watch the trailer number 3. If you missed the other gifts, just watch the other trailers! (I didn't do this, but I got all the clothes for joining)

Free Sonny With A Chance shirt
There's a free blouse & poster for you if you join the club and invite 5 of your friends to join too. If you are not in Norway, Sweden or Denmark..

Here are the instructions of how to get it.

You can either go to http://surfaanonymt.se/ or use the following manual proxies:
79.160.177.10 port 8080 (I used this one in firefox)
195.149.136.78 port 80


If you dont know how to use a manual proxy follow these steps:

1. Log into Stardoll (no need to use a proxy in this step).
2. For Internet Users: Tools --> Internet Options --> Connections --> LAN Settings. Check the Use Proxy box, and put: 79.160.177.10 in address and 8080 in port. Click OK.
For Firefox Users: Extra --> Options --> Advanced --> Network --> Settings --> Check the Manual box --> insert the proxy and port --> Click save. (Proxies: 79.160.177.10 and port 8080)
3. Now, go to http://www.stardoll.com/sv/clubs/home.php?id=1407858. Join the club.
5. Invite 5 friends by choosing them on the sidebar so you can get the top!
6. Go back to the proxy settings and check "no proxy".
7. Log in back on stardoll without using a proxy this time and in your suite there should be 2 posters and a free blouse.


It never hurts to change your password after to be safe and I used firefox to get both.

Credits to: Stardoll Gossip & Cheats & Stardoll Gossip Mania for info
Share:

21 comments

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Jenna, Im slow too! :P
I keep seeing everyone with the free shirt, I really want it so I dont really understand.
Oh well, thanks anyway :]
Tanisha x

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Lol, I'm slow to xD
Thanks for the tip :]

HarajukuGirlPL said...

super

Sara/cutie07392 said...

???
I tried it and it did not work for me ):

nicole24-7 said...

It keeps taking me to a page whenever I try to invite someone..
"Sorry, the page you
requested was not found."
:[

talonofthehawk said...

Oh my, I hate manual proxies
[and in general, all proxies],
but you`re right,
who doesn`t want free stuff?
;D

I really like the Sony with a Chance shirt,
it`s nice,
and I`ll probably wear it a lot.
^^

filipinhamaria said...

I did try but didnt work.

Claire Mae Jhuyed said...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it's not working for me. It's taking forever for the page to load. >.<

Anonymous said...

You can still use IE, if you have it. I only have IE and have gotten all of the free things. Manual is best for me, it may work or not for you. Make sure you uncheck the proxy server in the LAN tab afterwards. If you still don't get it,maybe I'll show you. I like these free things, but it's hard work to get them.

~Saku

Bluegreen86 said...

Wow!! Im so slow and confused by this all, but you did an amazing job explaining :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip also. It looks like a mess, I'm in sleepy mode. For the people who aren't sure how exactly. I hope it helps.

http://i30.tinypic.com/16c3w3m.png
http://i28.tinypic.com/24ot1qc.png

~Saku

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

Definitely don't use Google Chrome for this. IE works MUCH better with a proxy and the results are much better than that external site. Thanks for the tip! I love my free blouse!


curlyxchild690

MollyMasquerade said...

Thankyou :D

Anonymous said...

The Hannah Montana cheat doesn't work :(

Cali_Beauty said...

Hahaha, it's Summer-no more school. We have the right to be slow =]

I got the Sonny poster thing, the yellow one, but not the shirt because I got confused. I'll retry. =]

_kool_kat_1 said...

i dont really like freebies...but if its nice clothes i would consider it..

Joanna said...

Haha, when I see the words "manual proxy" I usually just give up but I'll try this time with IE :)

Vitium said...

I use Firefox. I didn't get the posters, but no problem, the shirt is fantastic. :)

ashkitkat90 said...

Thank you it worked ! I used IE !! I didnt get the posters, but i did get the shirt !

2_cutecarla said...

This is confusing.
I don't understand either.

Anonymous said...

I just started reading this blog today and it's REALLY good. I've wanted the sonny blouse for ages and have been trying to look for a way to get it so i was really happy when i saw it on here. I tried it but it didn't work and neither did the black star parfume :( i read anonymous's post and i understand how to do it but it still didn't work. if any1 can help me i will be really gratefull :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig