Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poll PLEASE VOTE..

Hi everyone! Here is a quick poll, please take a moment to vote and let us know what kind of follower you are!

I think it's really easy to express your opinion without leaving stupid, ignorant and rude comments. Since some people can't seem to behave maturely..

I plan to either:

1.) Go back to moderating all comments(this would allow anonymous people to still comment)

2.) Allow registered users (you do not have to be an official follower) & comments are not moderated.

3.) Allow ONLY members of this blog so that trouble makers can be banned & comments are not moderated.


I think there are a lot of readers from the club that do not have a blogger account, but participate. This is why I have always left the anonymous option.

So, please vote and please tell us in comments if and how any of these options will affect you. Thank you!
Share:

17 comments

katieLove1 said...

i was the first to vote :]
im an official blog reader.

Stefany R. said...

Official blog reader and follower :]
BTW, I already sent you the message you ask me for...

Bye!

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Official follower (:

katara4 said...

I#m a official blog reader & follower too ^^

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can say that I'm an official follower and blog reader :)
I always read this blog and leave messages ^__^

Maryam-jan said...

i am a blog follower

MollyMasquerade said...

good idea Jenna :)
Official blog reader XD

Anonymous said...

official blog reader over here :)
and i would agree with opinion number 3..

Talia said...

Official Blog reader :)

PapaPaparazzi said...

I'm an official blog follower.
And I think you should only let the official followers comment, cause it's very easy to just make a google account and follow this blog.

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I'm an offical reader/follower :D

sahar-star said...

I'm an official blog follower

BrunoExclusive said...

I am an official blog reader
Hey

Unknown said...

An official follower! :D

filipinhamaria said...

Im a official follower and writer,I see this blog everyday, i love the posts always very interestings. If where only official followers on the coments tht should stop with the nasty coments. Also everyone can be a follower,some blogs only allow official followers coment the topics.

Bluegreen86 said...

Im deffinitely a club manager and follower!

2_cutecarla said...

I vote #2, or #3 but I don't like #1.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig