Thursday, August 27, 2009

RCs Missing in Action!


Hello Everyone! I was checking my mail when one of my friends, MadameMushroom, told me Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were no longer RCs! I could not believe this when I read what she sent me, so I immediately went to go check the dolls, and I found the dolls and I felt relieved! Then I went to the Real Celeb dolls, and they were not listed! Not only that, but they made major cuts!
Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse, ALL the pussy cat dolls, Kat Von D, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Ashley Olsen all got cut and are no longer RCs! I cannot believe this! I do not really care about everyone else, but I think Mary-Kate and Ashley should have stayed! I wonder if there clothing store is going to be gone soon too!
I am not sure if I am forgetting anyone, so if you remember anyone who is not on the list of all the current RCs (below), let me know in the comments!
Just like we have budgets with SD, stardoll must have a huge budget as well, and they can no longer dealwith the people who do not sign in alot!
What do all of you think of this new change! Opinions please! Anyone you think that should not have been cut, or anyone you think SHOULD be cut?
Share:

7 comments

bobdude123 said...

i don't even know who half the real celebs are but MK and A definitley should have stayed. they are fashion icons and deserve to have accounts even if they never log in-possibly under role models rather than RC's. stardoll are a bunch of cheapskates who don't give a crap if it's not making them money.
and that is all i have to say:D

ntemisfe said...

End of contacts apparently....So...Buy buy celebs!Lol!:P I don't care about them,but some celeb boutiques are gone too!!And I wanted that tattoo from Kat Von D's boutique....Stardoll!!!!!!!?????????????What is going on with u???????????????????

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

If stardoll aren't making money, they don't care.
I liked the MK&A dolls.

Caghma.Maboula said...

Yup Im with u bobdude123 actually I dont really care about the PussycatDolls but Mary-Kate and Ashley are TOTALLY fashion icons.Their book "Influence" and their domination in fashion magazine are the proof.They really should stay at stardoll, even if they dont sign in often ! they may have other more important things to do than that !

Anonymous said...

Ohhh bye bye RC's!

Rab92 said...

Omg That`s Terrible! Stardoll Shouldn`t Do That, Especially Not To Rc`s.
They Might Have Not Been Active As Other Rc`s But That Doesn`t Mean They Should Be Deleted.

Do You Think If We Send Mail To Stardoll That They`ll Bring Them Back?
I Hope They Do!

Rab92.

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i dont even like the RC shops theyre horribly booring! i hope they go...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig