Thursday, August 13, 2009

STARPLAZA NEW RELEASES

In Starplaza, there are some new pieces of clothes, but I do not like them very much. I chose 2 items, the Bisou Cinched Waist Jacket and Bisou Pencil Skirt and created 2 outfits with a more modern and trendy look. Sometimes it is the way we mix the clothes that gives us a fashionable look. I do that when I'm not sure if I want to buy a piece. So after I did the 2 looks I had change my opinion.

What is ur opinion? Do u do the same when you are not sure if u want to buy?
Share:

14 comments

BrunoExclusive said...

I love the jacket and skirt there is another skirt to that is FAB

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

The jacket, in my opinion, is OK, but the skirt is FABULOUS.

yekin said...

I love the pencil skirt!
Yea, it has more of a modern look.

Lucie/lgap said...

If I was SS I'd probably buy both of them. They're very classy, and very wearable, which is a good thing.
Toodles,
Lucie.

Bluegreen86 said...

Wow!! You have amazing taste, I love the outfits you made and items you chose!

lizzie1393 said...

you make the outfits look really great! =]
they don't really suit my medoll though unfortunately.

PapaPaparazzi said...

I love the jacket. I'm not fond of the skirt, but they way you combinated it, makes me wanna buy it.

Daphne70 said...

I love the blue printed short tee, it's definitely my favourite item from this release. I adore it.

Wearing it right now with ELLE's studded skirt.

Bought the cinched waist jacket as well.

chicago3 said...

I like the pieces, but am not in love with them, so I will wait till they come on sale to buy them.

Chicago3

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Filipa, you really made the outfits work! Great job!

katara4 said...

i love the outfits.. well done ^^

_kool_kat_1 said...

i like most of the stuff actually

Unknown said...

I didn't like the skirt at first, but i love the way you did it!
Love the jacket, too.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I looove the jacket!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig