Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Harry Potter vs Twilight Finalists

Here are the finalists. Chosen by my Twilight and Harry Potter obsessed cousin Dallas1212.

Vote for which you think is best.

RULES: No asking for votes or you will be disqualified. Polls are for blog & club members only. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

PRIZE: $100sd code (reduced due to lack of entries. See club rules)

Background: This is scene is from Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. In task 2 Harry had to rescue Ron from the Mermaids within 1 hour.
Background: This scene is from New Moon. Bella is reckless because Edward left her. Alice has a vision of her jumping off a cliff and dying.

Share:

11 comments

Jaz said...

Both are cool scenaries!!
Good luck girls :D

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter or Twilight? This is a problem for me :|
I love both :O

_kool_kat_1 said...

damn! they both are so good! and clever.. i hve no idea who to choose

_funnyprincess_ said...

Thanks for chosing my scenery!!
Rosie333. did an amazing job too!

Laura said...

No Harry had to save Ron, Krum had to save Hermoine.

BrunoExclusive said...

Well i think my harry potter scene was a but better but i was not in the deadline i put it here one day after

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Yep you're right it was Ron. My mistake.

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow,so hard to choose :P
They both are good.
But i have to go with Twilight :)

colleenp87 said...

Fantastic sceneries!

Anonymous said...

both are so great, but I choose my fave :)

ILoveWicked. said...

wow, really good sceneries! its a tough choice :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig