Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LE POLLS- Black Pants

So finally I can post the LE Polls. OMG there were so many people and I tried to fit in as many as I can..so there is 1 big poll and a lot of smaller ones too. If I missed you sorry..it may have been that you were not a member of my club which you must be to be in comps/polls.
WHO WORE IT BETTER?

RULES: No asking for votes or you will be disqualified. Polls are for blog & club members only. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

PRIZE: $20sd or 20sd in gifts

Share:

5 comments

Jaz said...

cute outfits!! ^^
good luck girls!!

katara4 said...

i like the outfits ;D
btw i voted :D

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I like the 2nd outfit :]
But they all are good :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Thank you guys so much for voting for me, I really appreciate it!
Everyone has AMAZING outfits!

Anonymous said...

I adore those pants, I wish I could have bought them :(
But I voted :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig