Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Black Star Items

I went to my suite today and I saw this..We've all seen the spoilers on various blogs for different stuff coming out. Surprise it was going to be available in the USA. I fully expected to have to use a proxy.

Anyway inside was a HUGE perfume bottle (which I had) and it took you to a sight wear you could watch a video and get the pink dress, which I also had...but now it's FREE.

Also if you looked further down, there is a contest to dress Avril and the grand prize is 200sd. So it's a good chance for anyone needing stardolls. Everyone who enters will get the shoes, tights and dress shown below.


Lastly they have different prizes coming out on various dates. The t-shirt you get now and then the black purse on Oct 7th. The other 2 items I believe I have, but it's free :)
Not in the USA

Go to http://www.schoolunlock.info/ (proxy site) and paste this link into the search box.

http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/blackstar/
Share:

12 comments

nicole24-7 said...

now I have two of the pink dresses T_T

Lame :p

But I don't really get how to get the other dress, tights and shoes...
I clicked the enter button :p

Anonymous said...

what is is the proxy please help me!!

sweetfantastico said...

Hi I clicked the link but I can't see a bag in my suite. I logged out and back in too. Help please? x

katara4 said...

i have bought the pink dress for 7$ too... ^^
anyway, it's free... yey xD

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Awesome :D I didn't have enough money to buy any black star, but now they are free :D
Thats great!

Unknown said...

I really wanna enter the contest but I'm from portugal and I dont find a good manual proxy to enter it
:cry:

Anonymous said...

I'm not US member :(
and the only thing I really like from those items is the black studded bag (L)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah !!!
now I got the free items :)
btw, to others who doesn't live in US - http://schoolunlock.info/

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i have them.. :( nice bag though lol

talonofthehawk said...

Now i have 2 pink dresses..

Daisy April Smith said...

Great :]
Now I have 2 pink dresses ..
I also have the black version of the pink one .. I got the link from the Stardoll Insiders
xx

Totally_9 said...

I can´t enter the comp. The site never stops loading :( But I got the other things and it is better that then nothing :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig