Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September Cover Girl Winners

Yes once again, we have double Cover Girl winners for the month of September. This is to try and make up for missing months.

So the winners are DieBrInI06 & MissCunha! Congrats chicas!

They will each become a guest writer on this blog for 1 month and win 100sd (awarded at the end of their month) each plus various other prizes.


Winning Entry
BIOGRAPHY:


Name:
Sabrina, but everyone calls me Sabby

Birthplace: Small village in Germany

Age: 13 Gender: Girl

About Me: Small and sporty, short brown hair, love my dog, friends and family

Interests: Shopping (!), meet friends, fashion, horse riding, judo, piano and Stardoll

Fav shops/designer: Chanel, Gucci, D&G, but I love to shop at H&M

Fav Movies: Harry Potter (!), but Twilight is also one of my favs

Fav Songs: Pokerface, Gives you hell, When you're gone, My life would suck without you

What I like Most About Stardoll:
The fashion from real life. A girl like me does not have enough money to shop daily at Topshop, Dkny and other designer shops, but here at Stardoll I can. I love to dress my doll which are really expensive in real life.

Most Valued Stardoll Item: Lottery dresses, Dkny Scuba, Skyscraper, MKA RC and other old Dkny.

What I want people to know most me:
I don't want to be a different person and you can't make me be one. I'm me and if you have a problem with it, I don't care. Why should I try to be someone else? The original is ALWAYS the best.

Why I want to be Cover Girl:
Maybe I'm not the richest, maybe I'm not the most popular, maybe not even the prettiest, but it is the combination of everything that counts.

What she was wearing today:
HER LE STYLE:


MissCunha:
Winning Entry
BIOGRAPHY:

Name: Daisy

Birthplace: Lisbon Age: 15 Gender: Female

About you: I have Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Indian and Portuguese descent, I like to read books, I'm well known at school because of my curly hair and I my biggest inspiration is Ralph Lauren.

Interests:Tennis and my bass guitar.

Fav Designers: Ralph Lauren; Oscar De Larenta; Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney.

Fav Movies or TV Shows: "Women", "The Proposal", "The Rock 'N Roll Boat" and "Transformers 2".

Fav Music: 80's, 90's, Rock 'n Roll, Pop/Rock.

What you like most about stardoll: I like Stardoll's diversity styles; people can use their imagination and create a virtual reality for themselves. It allows people to have dreams that they can realize and promotes independent thought.

Most Valued Stardoll Item:
My Paulina Porizkova RC Necklace.

What you want people to know most about you:
That I'm a normal girl with normal dreams. I always follow my dreams and I've learned that no one can 'steal' them from me. Also, I'm very mature.

Why you want to be cover girl:
I want to become CoverGirl, because I want to show to every girl on this website that we always have a chance to be what we want to be and just like I said, if you want it, get it.


What she was wearing today:
Check out her album! She has a very good album, stop by and see it when you congratulate her!


I look forward to seeing them both write on this blog!
Share:

14 comments

Katherine9870 said...

Wow! they are awesome!
I am soooo gonna' enter next time!
:D... I completely forgot because there are so many opportunities that you loose track of which comp you have entered...

HEHE..
anyways... Please visit me on stardoll..
My name is Katherine9870 or click on my name over there <-----------

Katherine xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, good job :)
You're both really stylish and pretty !!
Congrats :)

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Congrats :D

Shop-O-Holic-X said...

They're both amazing!
Great winners :)

ILoveWicked. said...

Well doneee! :D

katara4 said...

wow....
congrats ;D

BrunoExclusive said...

Congratz

Regina said...

congrats :) they're both very cool :)

~Saku~ said...

Congrats, they both have good stories.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Ooh congrats guys!

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow they are amazing!
They definitely deserve to win!
Congratz :)

nicole24-7 said...

They both deserved to win, I think
:)

Congrats, you guys ^_^

Unknown said...

Congrats
They really deserved to win !
BTW I loved Misscunha's album :]

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

congratzzz!!! awsome outfits!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig