Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FREE Little Pet Shop

Update: Aww it was there and now it's gone.

Thanks Cali_beauty for telling me there was FREE Littlet Pet shop puppy in the Starplaza.There are also lots of other animals in there. My fave is the peacock. So cute. Although I think they are a lot more expensive then they were before. Weren't they only like 2 or 3sd's before?

Anyways, in case you missed this before..there was also some free stuff given out at their official club. Here is all the informatiom from the Stardoll Insiders.

Manual Proxy: 87.213.51.211 with port 3128 and use the dutch link below! Remember it might be slow but don’t give up too soon!

Link to the club:

http://www.stardoll.com/sv/clubs/home.php?id=1561055

or with a dutch proxy try:

http://www.stardoll.com/nl/clubs/home.php?id=1561100

littlepetshoopopp_57055685

(click to enlarge)

How to use a manual proxy: Click here

Share:

19 comments

Mihaela said...

they are so cute!!:)

Talia-87 said...

It worked for me;)) Thank you!!

thatgirlsophy said...

i used the proxy and dutch link and it loads but it say the club isnt available. im from US

for some reason this has been the most difficult club to get into i tried so many proxies..LOL

BrunoExclusive said...

Before they were liek 2 and 3 $

thatgirlsophy said...

i dont see the puppy in starplaza

Belive_rock said...

You can still get them!

I find this link from one girl on stardolls insiders:

LPS pets
http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=21729,21728,21727,21726,21725,21724,21723,21722,21721

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

Thanks a lot :)

Mary said...

I cant with the first link and with the second the web tell me that the club doesnt exist.

Thanks any way ;D

Cali_Beauty said...

Wohoo! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't do that proxy thing, but I really like that puppy. It's SO cute :)
Also I love the peacock :)

RihannyX said...

They're soo cute! x3
But i agree...
the prices are way to high, for a stuffed animal virtual toy.xD

Unknown said...

Cutee. I can't find them in the Starplaza though....

Anonymous said...

They look so cute, lol.

KristenPark said...

i cant seem to find the littlest pet shop free animals!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I like the Peacock the best too! So cute.
Thanks belive_rock for the link: http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=21729,21728,21727,21726,21725,21724,21

nicole24-7 said...

It didn't work for me :(
And I couldn't find the doggggg
:/

filipinhamaria said...

They are cute but i dont want, thanks anyway.

26jen said...

Awww... Everyone already joined, your blog is so popular! Oh wellz. I wish I could've gotten the puppy :(

katara4 said...

it doesnt load :(

anyway... they are so cute ^^

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig