Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OH NO!STARDOLL! NO!

Oh NO!!! I went to buy more 100sd PHONE codes today and what do I see....the option is no longer there!!!

This is how I give out all my $100sd prizes! I wrote to stardoll as I have about 6 codes that now can not be redeemed either! This is the only option I have for $100sd prizes as text does not give codes in the USA and it is a bit complicated since both people must be online together.

So if I owe you a $100sd code..I'm sorry there will be a delay until I hear back from Stardoll or can figure another option out. I really wish they would give some warning when they change payment options.

If you are from the USA and you used this option too (This was the cheapest option for us @ $3.99), please write Stardoll too and ask them to put the option back. Thanks so much!


Share:

12 comments

Tiina--- said...

omg that sucks! :o
:/

BrunoExclusive said...

I have to pay like 2 euros to have 67 stardolls

Regina said...

stardoll makes everything more and matore expensive :S hate this :/

daphnestardoll said...

You can always give 2 sms codes, I think. No biggie. ;)

Rab92 said...

I Think Stardoll Done This Hoping That The Website Will Get Money By Doing It, But I Believe They`ll Be Losing Money - Thanks To Their Own Greedyness.
They Should Put The Originall (Popular) Price Back!

Rab92.

Vera said...

In Germany and some other countries (e.g. ireland) they have removed the option to pay by text message...
This really sucks cause for so many people it's the only way to buy Stardollars/Superstar... like for me...
I hope it won't stay like this and they change it back soon... :S

nicole24-7 said...

i agree, they should have given you a warning before they make all of these changes. :/

Maddy/maddy65 said...

That sukks!
I used to buy those for SS on my other account.Now i cant :(
Stardoll is making me MAD!
:(

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

No Daphnestardoll I can't just buys SMS codes. As I said in the US you don't get a code for an sms code..it goes right on your account.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

This is also like 3rd or 4th time Stardoll has changed the prices since I've been a member. :P

2_cutecarla said...

BOO STARDOLL!

filipinhamaria said...

Thts not good, why they do tht.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig