Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stardollar Changes

Stardoll has changed the price of stardollars in the United States (Not sure about other countries)....


It's weird because the middle amount use to be 14.95 for 600 stardollars and now it's 11.95 for 400.

But then they changed the 24.95 option to only give you 1000sd's instead of 1200. I am kinda upset about this as that is the one I use to buy and now I get less for the same money.


On a brighter note, under add more stardollars you now have the option for 3000sd's. The highest amount of EXTRA stardollars you could buy before was 1200. Unfortunately it costs $50. I guess it's the same though as I use to end up buying the 1200 option twice for LE which would end up costing me $50. :P

What do you think about these changes?It makes me realize how much I spend on this site....and it ain't pretty :S
Share:

9 comments

nicole24-7 said...

Wowwwww, pricey :O
I would not spend that much money on virtual money :p

Jaz said...

this is a steal!! Im not superstar but I care anyway. D:

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Dang..
Good thing i dont buy stardollars by credit card.
Because thats a rip off.
I buy prepaid cards
They keep the same actual price but give you less stardollars all the time...especially on the allowances..its 1cne a month now..:(

_kool_kat_1 said...

thats expensive! for 50 Rand (the currency in south africa) you can get 2 movie tickets, a cute t-shirt a c-d the list goes on and it doesnt even cost 50 for us it cost 170-200 and u can imagain what i can get with that

katara4 said...

okayy..
but high prices ^^

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Wow... that sucks :/

Ooglefish said...

They changed the UK prices ages ago to make them worse deals. I only use text codes and have to pay the same amount for $14 less which does make a difference!

BrunoExclusive said...

In my country prices are very higher

hanastacia-M said...

It costs me 25 euro for 1200 sd..

I always thought it was a bit unfair that American users got 1200 for 25 dollars...

So American users are paying about the same as Euro now..

But still, stardoll are turning so greedy!t

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig