Sunday, November 22, 2009

A FEW THINGS...


So there's a couple of reasons for this post. The first is that while I was looking through various stardoll blogs, I came across a comment on Stardoll's Most Hated Website (PSG) made by Perez herself. If that was not interesting enough, the comment actually mentioned this blog! Yes, to my utter amazement, amidst a small argument with Mia, she said that this blog was one of the best Stardoll Blogs.

While some of you might say yeah..so. I am totally humbled by this. I mean she is truly the queen of Stardoll blogs and I never even knew she spared my blog a passing glance. Now I don't want to make a big deal of this, but I just want to say thanks. I don't think there are many that can say she wasn't the one that inspired them to start a Stardoll blog in the first place...because I know she inspired me. So yeah anywho, thanks for noticing Perez.. ;)On to other stuff, thanks to all of you for being patient with me while I am insanely busy. You honestly can't imagine how swamped I am. As much as I try I haven't been able to do much catching up. So yes I know about all the still outstanding comps and I haven't forgotten any of the prizes. It's terrible... I know... I have never quite been this far behind, but I promise that I will make an extra hard effort to get back on track this week as I have some time coming up. So...keep hanging with me.

Also coming.... As I said at the end of last month, although we will not be doing the raffle every 50 members anymore. We will be rewarding those active loyal followers, who I see commenting on both this blog and the practice blog...so keep up the good work and keep commenting. The raffles are coming soon!

What am I talking about? Here's a reminder.

Click HERE to find out! What are you waiting for click it! You don't want to miss out!!!


Share:

27 comments

Chicago3 said...

Of course your blog is amazing!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I agree Chicago! I am so glad she recognized your talent and this blog's hard work.

And I can't wait for those raffles!

melinablogs said...

Cool!
That is an impressive thumbs up to your blog, and you deserve it.


^^Ups, chicago3 is defiantly someone I'm voting for to stay and be permanent on this blog.

nicole24-7 said...

This blog IS the best! :D

And your busy-ness :p totally understandable :)

Heart Newbridge said...

STARDOLL'S MOST WANTED IS THE BEST!

Caroline said...

Congrats for being mentioned - this is a great blog! I guess what people don't realise is that people get bored of fights and arguments - but fashion is always interesting! :D
I can't wait to see who wins the LE comp, and the raffles! =)

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

You totally deserved it!

Aista said...

He is saying truth. It's best blog ever! :)

_funnyprincess_ said...

I agree with her! I love this blog! :)

Ameena said...

lol as Nicole said this blog IS the best!!!

I can't wait for the raffles!!!

amelenia
x

Daisy April Smith said...

This is the best blog ever !!
Well done Jenna (: All your hard work has really paid off X

DeSushiTimes said...

Wow I can imagine you're really happy and proud about this :D

Cali_Beauty said...

Wohoo!
I love this blog and it's great that it's being recognized.

Also, we all know running this blog is hard, take your time.:)

Athena said...

I agree with chicago your blog is the best!

RihannyX said...

I agree with perez, your blog is the best.=)

Oh, and we completly understand, everyone is busy with school and everything so...=)

26jen said...

That's awesome that she recognized this blog, you definitely deserved it!

lizzie1393 said...

it's so great that she mentioned this blog, cos it shows who really appreciates the work from you and all the writers. =]

Haute Skinny Latte said...

this is sooo exciting!!

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

This blog is the best ever!
it's the only blog I follow really, because all the other ones don't even write as many topics as this one! (:

Miss M said...

Its really obvious- you're blog is one of the best!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

You are defintely the best blog ever!! It's great you're getting recognition for it!

sezena. said...

Yeahh this is the best stardollblog
i go on this nearly every day'
its the reason i made a blogspot lol

BrunoExclusive said...

Sence i am one of the writers in the other blog caN i comment there on the others too ?!

Mihaela said...

I totally agree with her!
I mean..of course it is..this blog is the best!

pinkpoppy212 said...

That's awesome! This blog is also cool because it rewards its loyal followers.
You deserve it!

Susan said...

This blog is truly amazing. I mean look at the Followers, the loyal readers. It's the best blog EVER.

filipinhamaria said...

Well for me ur blog is the best, there is no other so good like ur blog Jenna, with great comps, interestings topics, and at least no gossip bc i hate tht. More important u help people to transform their dreams in reality, some people cant afford never to be superstars and there isnt many people tht do tht.
The blog has also a strong image, people dont forget, and John did a great job, he is the best. Im very prowed of ur work Jenna and to be ur friend. Ur the best, like a sister to me.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig