Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Barbie Doll, free monkey

Hi, just saying a lil bit about me: I am Lolita and I am writing here for the practice of being a new writer at Stardoll Most Wanted!

There is a free Barbie Doll:

1 - Go to Surfert.nl

2 - In the Link Bar write: Stardoll.com

3 - Then Log in Stardoll, this makes you get it directly!

4 - After that go to normal Stardoll and everything is OK, and the doll is in your Suite!


Also, as you might now, since 3 weeks ago Stardoll is giving away for Free a Monkey and some clothes for it.To take the Last Clothing Item: Princess Outfit just:
1 - Go to GoProxing.com
2 - On the Lnk Tab Paste: stardoll.com/campaigns/eyepet
3 - You Have it so Go to normal Stardoll now!

XoXo

Miss_LolitaF


PLEASE RATE THIS POST. ALSO COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT! THANKS, JENNA.

Share:

25 comments

Miss_LolitaF said...

OMG IS MY POST thnxx so much jenna

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

cool post :) i saw this in the Cbox a while ago lol :)
xx

Miss_LolitaF said...

yeah i also posted it there too

RihannyX said...

Welcome! =)
And thanks for the info.=)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Thanks I'm trying it right now!

Melissakuh said...

Thanks!

Ruth said...

Thanks
[:

Tiina--- said...

thanks! it's cute :) x

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i already knew about the monkey but thnx anywayz :)
xx

Mihaela said...

I already now for that...but thanks anyway...xDDD

I love this barbie new things!!

Talia-87 said...

I like it;) Didn`t knew about the barbie doll!! Thx!

Safia said...

thankz.although i might not want a barbie doll at this age.but the monkey is soo cute!! .LOL

Abb_kate said...

Thanks (:

Anonymous said...

I've tried that Barbie thing for my lil sis for ages and it doesn't work - it seems that only for my computer :s

But that Eyepet's outfit is CUUUUTE :D

26jen said...

Welcome. Thanks!

nicole24-7 said...

I got the barbie doll, but the URL for the monkey doesn't work
:/

Thanks for the Barbie though :)
-And I remember you writing for the stardoll insiders before :o

pinkpoppy212 said...

Cool post! I remember Lolita's TSI posts, but I think she's improved from them :) Great job!

love! said...

Omg, what are you doing here, miss lilita f, after what you did, in the Stardoll Insiders, you came here, to drstroy this blog???

You should be ashamed

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I don't use proxies, but thanks anyway.

Heart Newbridge said...

Cool! Thanks for everything.

<3

Wenqi said...

ooh cute!

B.B said...

Good to know. THANKS----unfortunately when I go onto a proxy site, my virus protection thingo blocks it. I dont mind though 'cuz i dont want a virus. Thanx though... xx

Caroline said...

I knew about the ipet but not the Barbie doll, thanks!

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I will try!! :)

Cali_Beauty said...

Very useful!
Thanks!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig