Monday, November 23, 2009

FREE PANTS


There are some free pants out there today. These pants were in starplaza before, I remember them, but if you want them here's how.

Post from Underneath Stardoll:

If you are from russia by clicking HERE(you have to be already logged in to stardoll)!!!!

If you are not from, Russia use a proxy...go HERE and in the blank box copy and paste this
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=181 and hit enter

Login to stardoll!!...
NOW in the box next to "Location via proxy"(top of the screen) erase the previous link and now copy and paste this http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=181 and hit enter

Close the window and go to stardoll as usual it will be in your suite
Share:

23 comments

Aista said...

Thank you! Rawr! These pants reminds me pirate pants.

Prikazna said...

mmm I'm not impressed...

Prikazna

Caroline said...

I don't think I can be bothered to use a proxy just to get those. They're baggy and not very well drawn :|

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Tiina--- said...

I got them ;)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Thanks for the info
Not sure if I want them though!!..:)

BrunoExclusive said...

The proxy doesn't work

Mihaela said...

I don`t like them..=/
But thanks anyway!!!:))

RihannyX said...

I'm not really a fan of the pants, so i'm probably not going to do it..=/
But thanks anyway! =D

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I didn't like them either lol, so I didn't try the proxy, but I thought some of the NS might want the info if they need clothes.

Cali_Beauty said...

I'll pass, they are ugly :P
but thanks for posting.

pinkpoppy212 said...

The proxy doesn't work for me, but I don't really care anyway. The pants aren't anything special, but thanks for posting it. I might try getting them if it works.

Susan said...

Ahaha, I remember these pants! ;)
Lol, but I don't like them that much xD

ADJAJA/Anna said...

They're okay, but I don't like using proxies because I can't remember all of the different passwords much less new ones!

nicole24-7 said...

They aren't the nicest, but it's free
:p
haha, Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Coolio :D
The pants are okay :/
But this is still awesome
Thanks

Jaz said...

I don´t like them but I´ll do the trick anyway ;P

Heart Newbridge said...

Thanks! (:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of HOLA

emily_gurl7778 said...

I think they're pretty.
And besides, who passes free stuff?
They're pretty much rare.

Athena said...

Thank you !
but I dont like them at all!

filipinhamaria said...

I dont like so i dont bother to take them.

AnĂ³nimo said...

tks jenna! i got it!!

Melissakuh said...

Not doing the proxy thing.
It's not something I really want, so I'm not going to risk my account for that.

x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig