Monday, November 23, 2009

The Official Star Awards Nominees


So yes the official Star Award Nominations have been revealed and guess what our blog, myself, John, Filipa, Mel and many other members we know have been nominated. So thanks to all of you who nominated us...we really appreciate it.

Here's the list:



Best Female Medoll of the Year
Hunnigall
N1mk4eva
bluegreen86
ImAliceCullen
fayasi

Best Male Medoll of the Year
John2_el_mejor
tylerisbold
-cooldude
ty-ly
nojarama

Best Dressed Medoll of the Year
Rachweee123
N1mka4eva
bluegreen86
Hunnigall
xLou26

Best Suite of the Year
Cltreanor
filipinhamaria
Leila-Lilo
Sookie_S.
LimePolkaDots

Social Butterfly of the Year
emorox4eva
ashy_loves_you
nojorama
vasia28
Rachweee123

Best Magazine of the Year
Eternity Magazine (eternitymag.wordpress.com)
Glamour Magazine (stardollglamourmag.wordpress.com)
Fierce Magazine (fierceproductions.blogspot.com)
Eccentric Magazine (eccentricmagazine.blogspot.com)
Style Magazine (stylemagazine.wordpress.com)

Best Blog of the Year
Stardoll's Most Wanted (hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com)
The Stardoll Insiders (thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com)
Seen on Stardoll (seenonstardoll.blogspot.com)
Perez Hilton Of Stardoll (perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com)
The Stardoll Freakshow (thestardollfreakshow.blogspot.com)


Best Graphic Designer of the Year
Hunnigall
reira422
John2_el_mejor
Dodence_bt
tcholas93

Special Achievement Award
R1ma
.honey.
emorox4eva
Keira-V
therealSA

The voting will take place on Nov 24th so be sure to go back to club SAanniversary and vote, vote, vote ;D

So what do you think of the nominees? Are they what you expected or are there some pleasant surprises. Tell us in comments people!
Share:

24 comments

Heart Newbridge said...

All those people in the list deserve to be nominated!

<3

2_cutecarla said...

I'm voting for you Jenna!

Lauren said...

Best of luck to everyone!
Damnnn I wish I atleast got nominated for graphic designer of the year :P Oh well :P

Cherri Blossom said...

i know who im voting for!! and every one on there has such a big chance of winning

_kool_kat_1

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

Best of luck to everyone and it was a pleasant surprise in my case, I really did not expect to get nominated!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Good Luck to everyone!!I'll vote for you!

RihannyX said...

Congrats you guys!! =D
I actually expected much of these on the list.=)
And i think they deserve it.
I'm going off, voting! =D

Athena said...

Good luch to everyone Now I am gonna vote!


Noulitsa

Anonymous said...

great nominees ! <3
Going to vote now :)

Imagica Vasia said...

OMG!I AM IN!

THANKS EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE VOTING FOR ME =P

filipinhamaria said...

Good lucky everyone thts my wish.

AnĂ³nimo said...

hope this blog wins!! good luck to everyone!!

Charlotte said...

So glad I got nominated ;) Congrats to everyone!

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

The 'Best Dressed Medoll Of The Year' catagory looks like a close one, they're all best dressed to me!

Ooglefish said...

I'm off to vote now if i can find the blog! Good luck to everyone in here! I have a good feeling that this blog will win in its category! :)

BrunoExclusive said...

Everything is fair there

Ooglefish said...

Okaaay, i'm a little confused...how exactly do you vote? I can't find anything in the club or on the blog that was made, help!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

It was fair, but I still see the same elites. I wish a unique, artsy member would be chosen, like MissMackenzie07 :/

On a better note, I'm glad this blog got nominated!

Melissakuh said...

Everyone I voted for is in the nominees! =D
So, that's very good for me!
I'm voting for you and the blog, you can count on me for that! ;)

x

Rab92 said...

I`d Rather Not Vote, But I Wish Them All The Best Of Luck!

(:
Rab92.

_funnyprincess_ said...

I can't wait to know the winners!
Good luck Jenna! :)

UKnowULoveMeXD/Daisy said...

I think all the people nominated deserve to be! Congrats Jenna, you really deserve to be on the list! :D

I can't wait to see who will win!

greenground said...

Good luck to all of them, I hope this great blog wins!

nicole24-7 said...

Hopefully the blog and people related to it win!!
:D
Good luck, good luck, good luck!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig