Monday, November 30, 2009

Official Voting Starts


The voting for the Star Awards has now started. It's a bit different this time, so I thought I'd post it. To vote you must request Vanessa (Star_Awards) and send her your vote in a message.

Honestly I'm not sure about this. It's probably to ensure less cheating and more privacy, but the downside is that the "public" can not see the votes for themselves or know if counting was done accurately. I think there was a discrepancy in a previous Star Awards about the numbers. NS. Anyway both ways have their concerns, but I'm sure Vanessa and her team will do their best to make sure that it is done fairly and correctly.

Good luck to all the nominees. See the rules below.

RULES & GUIDELINES:

-You may only vote for the Official Nominees only. Which you can find them on my StarBlog (Star_Awards) too.
-You must vote for all catagories. (If not, your ballot will not count)
-Once your ballot is complete you must send it to my inbox (message) ONLY. Do not post your ballot in my guestbook, club, friend request, etc.
-You may only fill out 1 voting ballot.
-All ballots must be turned in by Dec.15th
-Any questions, just message me (Star_Awards).

STAR AWARDS VOTING BALLOT
Best Female Medoll of the Year
Vote:__________

Best Male Medoll of the Year
Vote:__________

Best Dressed Medoll of the Year
Vote:__________

Best Suite of the Year
Vote:__________

Social Butterfly of the Year
Vote:__________

Best Magazine of the Year
Vote:__________

Best Blog of the Year
Vote:__________

Best Graphic Designer of the Year
Vote:__________

Special Achievement Award
Vote:__________
Share:

9 comments

RihannyX said...

I'm going voting!! =D
Thanks for the explanation Jenna.=)

Mihaela said...

Great...I going voting too!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Oh great thanks for the reminder. :) I'll be voting soon!

Star_Awards said...

The voting system was always like that, but when I retired and the other girl took over she changed it and let the people vote in the club.

-Vanessa

26jen said...

I'm voting right now. I'm voting for this blog for Blog of the Year, and Jenna for Social Butterfly and Special Achievement! :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Ahhh thanks for the explanation Vanessa. I guess I only remembered the club voting.

TY Jen!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I like this system. Will send her a request in a moment(:

Heart Newbridge said...

Wow! This system is great. Good luck to all the nominees!

<3

Athena said...

OH nice I am gonna vote right too!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig